Tuesday, July 27, 2010

i'm a thief, a liar, an angel in the fire

I need to go to bed immediately, as I'm now destined to get less than four hours of sleep tonight -- that's the price you pay when you spend all day Sunday playing and all day Monday working, and still somehow expect to get packed and ready to go in your off hours. Ridiculous. It doesn't help that I had to be at the office at 7am this morning, and in an attempt to get through everything I could, stayed until 5:15pm -- and still wasn't done with everything. This led to me drafting emails while getting a pedicure, since my toes were horrendous and not worthy of the eight or nine pairs of cute shoes that I packed. Then, I grabbed a burrito, came home, packed while watching three episodes of Craig, and did another two hours worth of work for zee day job. But this means that I'm going to be able to get on the plane tomorrow without my work laptop for the first time in ages - YAY. And then I can spend the rest of the week focusing on all sorts of lovely romance writerly stuff, which will be absolutely wonderful. But now, despite giving you nothing of interest, I must go to bed. I shall blog when I get to Orlando!

No comments: