Friday, September 17, 2010

there's a thunder in our hearts, baby

As you can tell by the fact that I'm posting this at three a.m., I just stayed up *way* too late on a school night. I had a relatively annoying day at work (although not quite as bad as every other day this week, so I suppose that was a start), and so while I was supposed to see a movie with John and Emily, I bailed in the interest of getting more work done and doing a bit of writing. Lame, I know. But, I managed to do some significant edits, getting to the end of sequence two (again) -- and I'm feeling very good about the first couple of sequences, other than the opening chapter, which I know I'll rewrite another ten times anyway. And then, unfortunately, I picked up a book with the intention of reading for an hour before bed...and the next thing I knew, it was three a.m., and I'm thirsty and tired and headachy, and I have to be at work in approximately six hours. Boo.

So on that note, it is most certainly time for bed -- goodnight!

Daily word count: 768 (38.4% of goal)
Productive time: 1.5hrs
RescueTime productivity rating: .16 (global average: 0.88)

No comments: