Sunday, September 12, 2010

what you've got, what you love, what you need, what you have is real

Thanks for the wonderful birthday wishes, everyone! I will have to respond to some of those wishes separately, but right now I'm barely capable of typing, so I'm going to call it a night. I made it to Berkeley (ssssss) just in time for the RWA monthly meeting, which was good, and then Grace bought me lunch afterward in honor of my birthday. Then, since I was so exhausted, I came home, talked briefly to my parents, and then slept for almost two hours. This resulted in me being fifteen minutes late to Vidya's, but we were still able to have a lovely dinner at Arlequin (after our first plan to act suburban and go to CPK failed because the restaurant closed).

Craig was dreaming; having now seen him twice, I think I prefer when he's in my living room (albeit on Tivo). But, he was still hilarious, and he brought along a couple of his opening standup buys, including the black dude who shoes up in every musical number, and the little bondage dude who also shows up everywhere. And, at the end, Robin Williams came out unannounced, which was amazing.

Now, though, I'm falling asleep on my keyboard. I successfully drove home tonight, since I intend to write all day tomorrow and I'll get more done if I start off with a solid chunk of sleep in my own bed. So, goodnight

Daily word count: 0 (0% of goal)
Productive time: --
RescueTime productivity rating: n-

1 comment:

joannb said...

i was super early and now im a bit late but happy birthday sara!