Monday, March 14, 2011

you're killing me now

The switch to daylight saving time had a much larger impact on my day than I expected; I didn't wake up until eleven, and the rest of the day proceeded to be kind of a wash. I don't mean that I wasted the whole thing -- I did a load of laundry, organized approximately half of the documents I need for the appointment with my CPA on Tuesday, talked to my parents, and spent several hours working on zee romance novel -- but I wasn't particularly enthused about any of these tasks and was just generally grumpy for the entire afternoon.

As a result, I have v. little of interest to say, so I think I'll go to bed. It's only 12:30, which is early for me, but I need to get up around eight so that I can take my car in for new tires, and then I need to spend the rest of the day furiously working on zee romance novel. Yes, my life is so exciting.

And after the shortest, most boring post in recent memory, it's time for bed!

No comments: