Saturday, June 25, 2011

it's raining men

I'm blogging from my phone again, so this is a super brief list:

- exhausted walk through Newark airport after flight to east coast
- delicious meatballs and polenta at a meatball place with Ritu Rani
- walk through lower east side, stop at Katz's Deli (where Harry Met Sally)
- naptime, shower
- snacky snack - oysters and drinks at Mermaid Inn with Ritu and (the other) Stephanie
- Roopa's play + Thai dinner + wine
- gay bar to celebrate passage if gay marriage in New York
- Blue Owl - fancy mixed drinks
- Ritu's local dive bar

It's almost four am here, which is later than I've stayed up in ages (even if that's only one am in California). So far, I'm having a blast in New York - it's a good thing I just signed a lease, or I might make a snap decision to move here. But now, I should sleep - more food, alcohol, and sightseeing await tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: