Tuesday, November 15, 2011

you couldn't be that man i adored

It's hermit week, and so I have nothing of interest to say. I went to Palo Alto this morning to train with Alyssa (who was rather brutal to me since I'm canceling Wednesday's session in honor of my hermitage), then showered and ate a salad at the gym before going off in search of someplace to work. I started at Philz Coffee, and one of the highlights of my day was trying a different coffee than I usually get; today I tried Jacob's Wunderbar, and it was quite wunderbar (as zee Germans say when something is wonderful). So I worked there for a couple of hours, debated going home, and instead went to Stanford library and did another couple of hours of work. After eating dinner at the CoHo, I made it home around 7:30 or 8, and I've worked ever since.

Boring, right? The last couple of hours weren't super productive, since it involved a lot of printing -- I'm printing out a fresh copy of my manuscript since a lot of the edits I have would go must better if I were working on a hard copy. But I should be ready to get productive tomorrow morning; I canceled the plan I had made for tomorrow, so I have the whole day to focus.

I also have the whole day to come up with more exciting things than I had to share in tonight's blog post, but you shouldn't hold your breath that tomorrow's post will be any more interesting. Goodnight!

No comments: