Monday, December 12, 2011

all your mental armor drags me down

I must go to sleep immediately; I'm getting up super early (i.e. 4:45am) in what amounts to a dry run for Thursday's flight home. As mentioned v. briefly last week, I'm doing a roundtrip tomorrow solely to accrue enough miles to keep premier status on United; I'll be back in San Francisco in the afternoon, and I'm using my quality time on the plane to keep forging ahead on Malcolm and Amelia. I know, I'm totally ridiculous.

Today was fine, but I shan't discuss it in detail because I desperately need to sleep. Suffice it to say that I trained with Alyssa, ran a whole bunch of v. necessary errands, quickly said hello to Gyre (since our every-three-weeks lunches happened to fall on Thanksgiving and on my flight home this week, which means it would have been 9+ weeks between lunches if I waited to see him until after the holidays), came home, worked, hung a bunch of picture frames, had a v. quick fly-by dinner with Chandlord at some Moroccan place, and then watched last night's "Once Upon a Time" with Terry. I was v. saddened by tonight's episode, mostly because I guessed what the outcome would be and was proven right when I really hoped to be wrong. Sigh.

And now, to bed -- hopefully I'll have a safe and pleasant journey to San Francisco tomorrow! Goodnight!

No comments: