Tuesday, January 31, 2012

the angel from my nightmare

It's still relatively early for me, but I'm going to go to bed v. soon -- I'm too tired to write, but as that's all I should be doing right now, I'm going to sleep and hit it hard tomorrow. The end is in sight with Malcolm and Amelia, and I'm trying desperately to get to the end (or at least the first version of it) by the weekend...so no fun for me this week.

I made it down to train with Alyssa this morning, although I was late because traffic was inexplicably backed up (boo). After training, I had a salad at the gym, took care of some email/promo stuff, and then went to Philz to work for a couple of hours over some delicious, v. caffeinated coffee. Then I adjourned to Starbucks and worked some more, with the intention of meeting up for dinner with some friends at 5:30, but both the friends canceled. That unfortunately left me stuck in the south bay at rush hour, and so I grabbed food at Chipotle and then went to Stanford library and wrote until 8:15ish. Once traffic subsided, I came home, but as I accomplished v. little upon arrival, perhaps I should have stayed at the library. Oops.

Anyway, that's all I have to report; Heiress continues to do v. well, but that's beginning to sound like a broken record, so I shall spare you my excitement (even though I'm really v. excited). Perhaps tomorrow will be more interesting for you -- but given my hermit ways, I doubt it. Goodnight!

No comments: