Sunday, January 08, 2012

out here the good girls die

I'm flipping exhausted, and since I have to get up in less than six hours, I need to go to sleep immediately. Today was a weird sort of wash; I worked all afternoon, although my wordcount doesn't show it (damned wordcount), with a break for breakfast/lunch (oatmeal and bacon), a couple of snacks (but not the bag of chips I would have preferred -- hating my characters makes me ravenous), and some homemade steak tacos for dinner that were tasty if I do say so myself. After dinner, I watched the first episode of "Project Runway: All Stars" with Terry, which was entertaining even if I'm not completely in love with the season yet. Then I made a grocery list, went to the grocery store, came home, and finished reading SWAMPLANDIA! (note: the exclamation point is part of the title). I must say that it was not at all what I expected, although I enjoyed it in an awful, desperate sort of way.

But now, sleep is v. necessary -- goodnight!

No comments: