Tuesday, February 07, 2012

my body needs a hero, come and save me

I've got nothing nice to say about Malcolm and Amelia at the moment, so I won't say anything at all -- other than to say that while the end is in sight, they're dragging me over the coals on every single step. It's getting there, though, but the less said the better, or else I might jinx it and they'll make me start all over again.

Today was a lot of blood and tears (sans literal blood and tears), but I crossed a lot of stuff off the to-do list and made some progress on zee book, so whatever. I didn't leave the house, though, which may be why I'm thoroughly surly -- going to the gym tomorrow will be good for me, even if I resent the time it will take. When Terry got home, I threw in the towel and watched "The Voice", followed by the premiere of "Smash" -- you can tell I'm desperately eager to procrastinate when I watch a musical show, but it was actually quite good, and I'll likely keep watching both of them.

And now, I'm going to sleep so that I can get up and try to force Malcolm and Amelia into submission. Goodnight!

No comments: