Monday, March 26, 2012

i know i gave it to you months ago

I need to go to bed immediately; Alyssa moved me to ten a.m. tomorrow, which is good because it means I can have lunch with Gyre after, but is bad because it's ten a.m. Today was fine, though; I slept in, woke up feeling much better than yesterday, showered, made myself some delicious eggs, watched some basketball, and bailed on today's original plan (which was to see The Hunger Games -- I want to see it, but wasn't feeling it today). So I did some work this afternoon, then hung out with Katrina and Chandlord at Flybar, where I was good and skipped the alcohol in favor of a salad (although I think I got a real coke instead of a diet coke, but I didn't send it back, so whatever). After that, I came home, talked to the parents, did some more work, watched some tv with Terry (New Girl and Amazing Race, which was truly amazing tonight). And then I worked until now, fueled by some black tea, so we'll see what I dream of in my caffeinated slumber.

Sorry for being boring tonight...the boredom is going to increase, I'm afraid. My week of fun is over, and while it was definitely fun, I need to get some serious shit done this week. I way overcommitted to guest blog posts, so there's that, and I should get the formatted version of SCOTSMEN back any day now, which means I'll need to drop everything to proofread it. And I really should be starting MARQUESS (which I am, although I haven't started writing new pages yet, just background notes). I also have plans every night this week...oops. I shall persevere, but I must sleep now -- goodnight!

No comments: