Monday, April 02, 2012

i never meant to start a war

I'm in an utterly foul mood and wasn't going to blog tonight, since I can't encapsulate my foul mood in a blog post. But I don't think I've missed a night's blog since I was in Germany, so why start now?

Most of the day was a waste, but I did manage to finish proofreading SCOTSMEN and found that there weren't all that many errors to fix, so that's good news. And I read a book (written by someone else!) after I finished proofreading, which didn't soothe me quite as much as I'd hoped; I should have chosen something lighter. And I didn't get April Fool'd by anything, so that's good news too, right?

That's all I've got. I think I'm going to go to bed and hope that the foul mood fades back into my nightmares...it usually does. Goodnight!

No comments: