Sunday, April 22, 2012

like i was poison in your mouth

I was overly optimistic yesterday when I went to bed thinking I would feel better this morning - instead I woke up at six a.m. and vomited bile two or three (four? I lost count, since I went back to sleep each time) times over the course of the next couple of hours. Ugh, no fun, and sorry for oversharing. So I pretty much feel like death, thanks for asking. I had some cereal this morning, and eventually had bacon and eggs (a gamble, I know, but it paid off...and I had little other food in the house, so I'm glad it did). And I watched like three hours of "The Voice" and some Craig this morning, which is a sign that I'm deathly ill - I haven't turned on the tv and vegged out in front of it of my own volition in who knows how long.

Eventually I tired of the tv, so I came upstairs to take a quick nap and ended up sleeping for two hours. Then I talked to my parents, who let me whine about being sick, which was v. nice of them. Terry got home from her weekend trip just before I called my parents, and since she could tell I felt miserable, she went and picked up supper (salad for her, soup for me) and we watched two episodes of "Mad Men" and an episode of "Once Upon A Time". Then I hauled myself upstairs and read for a bit, but my head hurts and I can't look at the book anymore, so I think I'll go to sleep. Fingers crossed that I feel better tomorrow - I've got too much to do to be sick, and even if I procrastinate and don't do any of it, I'd rather procrastinate and not do any of it while still feeling healthy. Goodnight!

No comments: