Friday, May 11, 2012

shooting at the walls of heartache

I had an utterly uneventful day, but I suppose that's to be expected after sleeping for 11+ hours. By the time I woke up it was almost noon, so I didn't accomplish much of anything since I spent most of the afternoon talking to my parents. At some point I went into town to run some errands and say hi to my grandmother, wh (like the rest of the town) was rattled because a well-known figure in the community was killed in a car accident this afternoon after apparently running a stop sign on a gravel road. Sad way to go, I must say.

When I got home, I hung out with the 'rents, cursed the fact that they still watch "Inside Edition", and then watched "Undercover Boss" while eating supper (roast beef, mashed potatoes, carrots, and gravy, yum). We adjourned to the living room for "CSI: NY" and "Blue Bloods"; I think CSI is probably played out, but I like "Blue Bloods" and am sorry that I have twenty shows in the queue ahead of it that I know I will never catch up on. Or maybe I can catch up quicker by fast forwarding through and only watching the Tom Selleck bits.

But now I'm falling asleep over my laptop, possibly because this is the most boring post I've ever written. Sigh - goodnight!

No comments: