Wednesday, October 31, 2012

i seen the lights go down on broadway

Sorry for missing last night - I had nothing to report. I don't really have anything to report today either, but I figured my mother would be v. sad if I didn't blog, so I shall come up with something. I spent the morning reading about the hurricane/superstorm and cleaning up the kitchen, and then I drove down to the glorious south bay to have lunch with Alyssa (remember her?). I'm not planning to start training with her again anytime soon, since I don't particularly enjoy driving down south three times a week to be tortured and then parted with my money, but I found myself missing her and so we got together for lunch instead. She seemed to be in good form, and it was good to catch up, so yay to that.

After Alyssa, I wrote for a couple of hours, then returned to the man to have coffee with a friend who recently started working for the Play team on the ebook offerings. Naturally, I had many, many opinions, so I perhaps overwhelmed him, but it was good to see him and I do like rambling about my pet passions, so that was fun. Then I went to Stanford library and spent a few hours pouring over books and maps and other tings. And now I should sleep - much writing needs to happen tomorrow if I am to go to Carmel without feeling guilty. Goodnight!

No comments: