Wednesday, October 10, 2012

it's for the best you didn't listen

I need to sleep immediately...today was productive in a lot of ways, but not in the Nick and Ellie ways, and I'm going to pay for it tomorrow. But I ran a ton of necessary errands, had a lovely lunch with Becky and Christine (some of my writing friends), wrote a long guest blog for the Rubies (on discoverability and marketing - not particularly interesting to any of you, but if you are interested, it's here), and went to the library and worked for a couple of hours. So, yay to all that.

But the most exciting things are that a) I got a new pillow and b) I bought some IcyHot strips to slap on the side of my neck. They feel awesome - I'm not sure I'm in less pain, but I'm in icyhot pain instead of muscle pain, and at this point I'll totally take it. So, I'm going to go to bed with my icyhot and my new pillow like a grumpy octogenarian and hope that I feel better enough to type tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: