Saturday, October 27, 2012

it's just I'm home less than I like to be

I'm typing on my iPad, so this will be brief - I woke up, did stuff around the house, ate some leftover moussaka, and then drove to Stanford to work at the library for a few hours. I didnt write as much as I intended, but I wrote several pages about the endgame plot and my have figured it out, so I'll take it. Then I met up with Terry and a friend of hers for some fiesta - they waited to go in until I showed up, since the waitstaff inexplicably loves me and brings us free guacamole even though I'm far from a regular.

And now I'm spending the night at heather and salim's - a planned sleepover, not a tequila-induced one like last time. I plan to have breakfast with them, and then go back to Stanford and write - wish me luck!

No comments: