Wednesday, December 12, 2012

forget what we're told, before we get too old

I am still a little burned out and crazy from finishing Nick and Ellie's book last night, but even though I was exhausted, I didn't sleep well - I think I'm still on an adrenaline rush. Or the caffeine I've pumped into myself over the past week is still working its way out of my system. Anyway, I was up and about by a little after eight this morning, and I took care of a whole bunch of stuff around the house before going downtown to get my bangs trimmed and my eyebrows waxed in preparation for the holidays. Then, I ran some errands (buying coffee beans to take back to the midwest, getting Christmas decoration supplies at CB2 and Cole Hardware, buying more leggings at Nordstrom, getting a present for my grandmother, doing other Christmas-related things, etc.).

And then I came home, finishing doing stuff around the house, and spent the past couple of hours contemplating the publishing industry while painting my nails and trying not to fall asleep, detrimentally, at eight p.m. But I have fun plans for tomorrow, including a sleepover with Heather (aka dear respected madam), and then I can spend the weekend getting ready to go back to Iowa! Yay! Goodnight!

1 comment:

f...... said...

Congrats on finishing zee N & E book!