Sunday, December 02, 2012

restless hearts sleep alone tonight

I'm too tired to blog tonight, but unfortunately that's more due to excess gluten intake than to any sort of productivity on my part. I made it down to San Jose this morning despite the rain and flooding, and what was supposed to be brunch at Heather and Salim's with Jenni, Lauren and Durand turned into almost six hours of hanging out. That was lovely, of course, but it wasn't really in my plan for the day, which called for me to be at Stanford and writing by two p.m. The waffles also weren't in my plan, but when brunch lasts six hours, you eat what you can get (and they were tasty, after all).

I still had to go to Stanford after "brunch" to return an overdue library book, so I drove there and talked to my parents while sitting in my car before trekking across campus. But I promptly left after returning the book, since I was too tired to hole up in the library, and I grabbed dinner at Chipotle before driving home, talking to Terry for a bit, and then curling up in my bed. And now that I'm in my bed, I am going to sleep - tomorrow is for writing, though, so slap me if I don't say I wrote when I blog tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: