Tuesday, January 08, 2013

step one you say we need to talk

I need to go to bed immediately...so I will just say that I cleared out all my email in all my inboxes (miracle), took care of some other things on my to-do list, ran some errands, and spent several hours hanging out with Vidius Chandicus, my favorite Roman, and a couple of other guests (first Julie, then Katie). We also had dinner at a thai place in the Tenderloin, which was a spicy taste sensation. Then I came home, where Terry and I dragged our Christmas tree out of the house, leaving a whole ton of pine needles to remind us of the folly that is the holiday season.

And really, that's all that happened. Oh, and we watched the most amazing South Park ever. On that note, I really need to sleep - I have grand plans to start editing Nick and Ellie tomorrow, so sleep would be nice. Goodnight!

No comments: