Wednesday, January 02, 2013

you better you better you bet

I should have gone to bed two hours ago; I need to get up tomorrow so that I can see my grandmother and pack up all my stuff, which will probably necessitate a trip to the post office to ship a few of my presents to myself. But today was good, albeit v. lazy - I ate a sandwich, took care of some tings, contemplated writing Christmas cards, and instead watched all of the Rose Bowl (yay!). Then, I alternated between fine CBS programming and reading 'Wheat Belly', which my mom had recommended. I'm not sure I'm completely sold, since the guy's tone kind of annoyed me and I thought he replaced data with anecdote/hyperbole. But, that said, I feel way way better not eating wheat already, so I think he's probably on to something even if he has tone problems.

And now that I've given you an entirely boring update to kick off my 2013 posts, I think it's time for bed!

No comments: