Tuesday, April 30, 2013

but a cover up won't let it show

I stayed up way later than I intended, and I'm not sure I'm ready for tomorrow...but I got through all the stuff I desperately needed to get done for work, so I suppose that's something. I'm off the day job for the next three days, and instead doing stuff for the night job - I'll be at Romantic Times in Kansas City, where I will be schmoozing with readers and writers and spying on what other organizations are doing in the selfpub space. Basically, it all sounds right up my alley.

But yesterday and today were a mad scramble to get my day job life in order, while still spending some quality time with the parents. They will have to go on without me for the next few days as I go to KC, but I'll see them again this weekend...and I'm hoping that I can take Sunday off from all my jobs, but we shall see. Goodnight!

No comments: