Wednesday, April 24, 2013

she keeps moet and chandon in her pretty cabinet

No time to blog - in thirty-six hours I'll be on a plane bound for Milwaukee, and I have more than a million things to do before that happens. Today was good, albeit slightly crazed; I worked from home in the morning, had meetings all afternoon, then returned something to Anthropologie and had dinner at Joanie's while working on Alex and Prudence for an hour or so. They are getting more ridiculous by the day, so perhaps I will kill my career in its infancy rather than dragging it out for another dozen books before revealing my true craziness. Then I came home, talked to Terry, and did an hour of desultory and not-so-efficient work for the day job.

And now, I must sleep - tomorrow is going to come much too soon. Goodnight!

No comments: