Thursday, April 04, 2013

she's dancing with another man

Sadly, I can't tell you anything about what I did today. This is the price of returning to the man. Then again, perhaps that's good for you - I can't tell you the minutiae of my life, so you get a bit of a reprieve! But suffice it to say that I managed to stay up and awake and engaged all day, although I skipped the conference lunch (mostly gluten) to have a steak and write in my journal in an attempt to figure out whether the ideas buzzing in my head are just a resulte of drinking the delicious, delicious koolaid or whether they're really what I want to pursue with my life. I didn't get any break after, though, since the agenda ran way late (clearly I was not involved in planning it - jokers) and I had limited time to get ready before the evening activity. But I survived it, and now I need to sleep so that I can do most of it again tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: