Sunday, April 14, 2013

weeks pass in the blink of an eye

I'm too tired to blog...and I wanted to write tonight, but instead I self-medicated with Project Runway. But today was totally awesome, even if I did no writing. I had my romance writer meeting, which was super inspiring, and I was really, really impressed by the agent who spoke to our chapter. Good thing, since I took her across the bay bridge and back since she was staying in the city and the meeting was in Berkeley. So I stuck around for lunch, and then took her back to her hotel, and by the time I got home it was three p.m. So, it was a long day of romance stuff, but it was worth it.

When I got home, I had grand plans to be super productive, but instead I went out for some wine with Katrina, Chandlord, and Terry. We ended up sitting on the back patio at Arlequin, which was lovely, and some wine guy that Katrina and Vidya know gave us part of a bottle of wine that he and his wife couldn't finish before leaving. So, score to that, even though I couldn't drink it because I was driving. We all caught up on each others' lives, etc., and then parted ways sometime after six. Terry and I then ordered Indian food and caught up on Project Runway, which was almost too bad because this season has been a total shitshow and I don't like any of the designers. And now, I really need to sleep; I got tricked into a relatively early brunch tomorrow, which I'm looking forward to even though I deeply, deeply regret making any plans that require me to set an alarm. Goodnight!

No comments: