Thursday, May 02, 2013

i will wait, i will wait for you

Today was both tamer and way more frantic than yesterday. In case you couldn't tell, I had four drinks last night (well, three drinks plus a sniff and a bit of a sideeye at this nasty white zinfandel that I was served in the hotel bar). This would normally not be that much, but the first two were on an empty stomach, which turned me into a total lunatic. So, this morning was rough. Sadly, it was the only morning that I needed to be 'on' during this event; I had two panels back to back, and a book signing this afternoon, so I was totally wrecked by the end of it. But, both panels went really well, and I signed books and met fans, and it was all lovely!

Sadly, you don't get any more than this; my roommates are trying to sleep, and I want to sleep like nine hours tonight, which isn't quite possible since I need to get up in less than eight. Boo. Goodnight!

No comments: