Sunday, May 12, 2013

you took my heart and you held it in your hand

As it turns out, writing this morning's blog post was the most exciting part of my day. Sad, right? I was pretty much worthless this morning, and I stayed in bed until noon, but I finally got up to shower and eat some leftover thai food. Then, I spent the entire rest of the day being surly and/or contemplating Alex and Prudence (hence why I was surly, since I'm still brainstorming and have no idea what I'm going to do with them).

But I talked to my parents and wished my mother a happy mother's day, so I suppose I accomplished something worthwhile. And I wrote several pages of notes on Alex and Prudence, so perhaps the day is coming when I know what to write for them. And...that's all, really. Hopefully work is good this week so that I can write in the morning or at night, but we shall see. Goodnight!

No comments: