Wednesday, June 26, 2013

never gonna leave this bed

I need to go to bed immediately; I have some misplaced dreams of getting up early and writing before work tomorrow, which may or may not happen, but they certainly won't happen if I don't get some sleep. Today was good, though; I slogged all day, got a lot done, caught the four p.m. shuttle, and managed to answer email all the way home without throwing up in my lap (or the lap of the nice gentleman next to me), so I'll take that as a win. I procrastinated some when I got home, but then Terry and I walked down to Chestnut to have a v. leisurely dinner with Lauren (aka Subz), where I ate way too much sushi and drank too much wine. Perfection.

And that's really all I have to share - it's hot as balls in San Francisco tonight (balls of molten lava, not testicles), and I'm guessing there is massive partying going on in the Castro over the DOMA/Prop 8 rulings, but the Marina is just as quiet as it ever is on a Wednesday. I'm sure that will change this weekend, when I'm holed up like a hermit trying to write forty pages...but we shall see. That's all you get tonight, though - goodnight!

No comments: