Monday, July 29, 2013

he tastes like you only sweeter

I wanted to write tonight, but I'm too tired, probably because I'm still vaguely sick and have the remnants of a smashing headache. I think the headache is from my office, though - there's something about the lights or the noise or something that gives me a raging headache (probably because I've irrevocably become a hermit and can no longer handle being out among the people).

However, today wasn't all bad; I managed to write on the shuttle and then again late this afternoon, so I got six pages for the day, which is a great way to start the week. And I slogged all day and felt somewhat accomplished with what I did, so I'll take that as well. I feel like I'm never going to catch up on the day job stuff, but I somehow manage to stay on top of what absolutely must get done, so as long as that holds true, I think I'll be okay. And I ended the day with a long, lovely dinner with Heather (aka dear respected madam), and she was as delightful and perspective-filled as always.

And now I must sleep; I have an eight a.m. meeting, which I should probably go down to Mountain View for, but I think I'll sleep for nine hours and take it from home instead. Goodnight!

No comments: