Wednesday, July 24, 2013

i know more of the stars and sea

Today didn't go as planned - I woke up sick, after thinking that I had escaped the usual cold that I seem to catch after traveling. Boo. Unlike my usual strategy, however, I decided to stay home today rather than trying to work and make myself sicker. So I didn't write, I didn't get everything done at work that I had planned to get done, and everything was generally shitty and full of malaise. But I did sleep for eight and a half hours last night, and I took a nap this afternoon (only half an hour, because I got up for a meeting that was then canceled), and I did a bit of testing some stuff for the day job, which always amuses me.

And now, I'm going to take my malaise and go to bed - hopefully tomorrow I will be in both better health and better spirits. Goodnight!

No comments: