Tuesday, July 09, 2013

in this undiscovered moment

I need to go to bed immediately, since I must get up in eight hours to begin again. Today was relatively good, though; I slept until 8:30, showered, ate some eggs, and did a couple of hours of work from home before driving down to Mountain View. At work, I mostly celebrated (welcome lunch for a new person + champagne for someone who is getting married), but I also worked diligently until almost six-thirty. Then, I left the office, went to Palo Alto, bought some notebooks on impulse (my downfall), and then ate dinner while write three pages of Alex and Prudence. I really need to be writing ten pages a day, but three pages is way more than I usually write on a weeknight, so I'll take it.

However, the rest of the week is going to be chaotic, since I have to work for thirteen hours tomorrow (don't ask) and I need to get ready to go to Atlanta. Luckily, my ulcer friend was mostly quiet today since I started taking some acid blockers, but I should probably relax for a few minutes and not look at my screen so that I can sleep dreamlessly and sans nightmares. Or, if I have nightmares, please let them be nightmares that tell me how to plot the endgame of Alex and Prudence's book. Goodnight!

No comments: