Saturday, July 13, 2013

safe and sound

I didn't do nearly enough to get ready for my trip, but I suppose I am closer to ready than I was yesterday. I worked from home and slogged pretty much nonstop for six hours - at which point I realized I was starving, so I took my laptop to Roam and had a burger while continuing to work. Eventually, though, I had to skip out and go downtown to get my bangs trimmed (bad timing, since I found out later that the cops were everywhere because of a robbery that turned into a double murder about six blocks from my salon). After that, I went to sephora to get foundation, then to the mall to get a strapless bra (I may have lost mine, don't ask how) and some other things. Yes, this all sounds like pure gluttony, but I assure you it's v necessary for the upcoming moment when Sara Ramsey has to make her appearance.

I didn't get home until almost eight, and then I should have gone out to see Katrina, but I was beat. So I watched some "Drunk History" with Terry, which was hilarious. Then I put away my freshly laundered clothes, took care of some tings, and realized I must go to bed immediately. Goodnight!

No comments: