Monday, August 19, 2013

global concepts

Today was great, if you want me to return to my old workaholic ways. I'm way behind on my book, but I ignored it to work for the last three hours so that I could be caught up for tomorrow. This was probably the right choice, since I will be publicly embarrassed if I don't finish the stuff for the summit, while I will only be privately embarrassed if I send a shitty first draft to my editor. But still - I may go mad by this time next week, so let's hope I can keep my shit together.

sssanyway, that's all I have to say, since I worked all day and all night (with a break to drive home with Terry, during which I may have been just close enough to madness that a lesser mortal would have been v. scared). And now I must sleep, if I can relax sufficiently, so that I can be on top of my game tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: