Thursday, August 15, 2013

in a tidal wave of mystery

I should have gone to bed ages ago...surprisingly, I was mostly functional at work despite not getting nearly enough sleep last night, but I should have tried to get more sleep tonight than I'm going to. However, today was mostly good despite some frustrations - I continue to be bemused about summit planning, but I shall survive (I think). But I had lunch with Ramsey, who I shared an apartment with in India many years ago (and who was not an inspiration for my penname, if you're curious). And I got enough work done between 9am and 6:45pm that I felt no need to work tonight, even if it might have been smart.

So I took the shuttle home, slept most of the way, and then was going to write...but I'm too tired and I needed to decompress, so I made some bacon and eggs and drank a glass of wine while talking to Terry. Then I came upstairs, straightened up my room, and played around with publishing-related stuff for the last couple of hours. And now I must sleep before the day job attempts to kill me tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: