Saturday, August 24, 2013

you forgave and i won't forget

Day one (or maybe day zero-point-five, since it was a weekday) of my writing weekend extravaganza went pretty well, which is almost surprising. I caught the 8:20 shuttle and managed to write a page or two on the way down to work, and then I slogged for a few hours and tried to get caught up from this week's madness (not possible). Then I cut out of work around three to drive back before traffic hit, which was mostly successful except for the last three miles, which took half an hour. But I got home, cleaned my room, cleaned the drain filter in the washing machine, folded clothes, cleaned the kitchen, etc....or, in other words, I procrastinated.

But I started writing around 7:30, and I ended up getting ten pages. That's awesome on a normal day, but I wish I could have gotten to twenty. However, I'm way too tired to keep going, and I'll be better tomorrow if I get some sleep tonight, so goodnight!

No comments: