Wednesday, September 18, 2013

i throw my hands up in the air sometimes

For some reason I'm exhausted today - I think it's because I didn't get any downtime at the end of the day between working and immediately jumping into my writing stuff, and that's usually a recipe for disaster. But the day was mostly good; I didn't throw up on the shuttle (high bar for satisfaction there), I was moderately successful in all my meetings, I liked what I ate for lunch, and I got home by 5:15. Easy peasy. And I finished reading through Prudence and Alex over a steak dinner at my favorite overpriced French place, where they know me well enough now that the waiter just asked 'can I take your menu?' rather than asking what I wanted to order. Lovely.

Now, though, I'm going to go to bed even though it's only nine p.m.; I want to sleep the sleep of the just and wake up refreshed enough to enjoy my workout with Alyssa before doing some slogging. Goodnight!

No comments: