Thursday, September 05, 2013

lionheart

I think I desperately need a day away from all devices. Maybe a week, although I'm not going to get it. But today was particularly rough; I slogged v. aggressively until seven p.m., then was on call for something going on at work while I ate pizza and watched 'So You Think You Can Dance' with Terry (it's a sign of how tired I was that I actually watched it with her, since I usually avoid it at all costs). Then I came upstairs, spent some quality time washing my face with many and varied products, and then wrote ten pages to complete the scene that was still missing from Prudence and Alex's book. But I finished it, liked it, and sent the whole thing off to my editor - so it's done done, which is great, and just in time for me to take six hours off before needing to start edits so I can release it publicly at the end of October.

And now it's one a.m., and I had intended to get up five hours from now. I don't know if that's possible, but imma see what I can do. But yay for productivity! And I'm hatching a plan to have mimosas at work tomorrow, so at least I have that to look forward to. Goodnight!

No comments: