Wednesday, January 01, 2014

sipping from your cup til it runneth over

Happy New Year! I was out at a party, but I bailed at 11:20 and came home (thus fulfilling my desire to spend more time tuning into my instincts and ensuring that I get enough sleep/solitude/socializing in all the right quantities). Now the sirens are going nonstop, so I'm guessing the cops/paramedics/firefighters are in for a long night.

But I'm super psyched for 2014, and 2013 ended with a bang (if yesterday was the bang). Terry and I threw a small new year's eve eve party last night, which was a bit crazy since I had less than twelve hours in the apartment to pull everything together, buy groceries, cook, etc....

...and I want to recount all of it because it was hilarious and awesome, but I just fell asleep with my laptop on my lap, so I think that means I need to go to bed for reals. Hope you all had a lovely New Year's Eve!

No comments: