Saturday, February 01, 2014

the rubble or our sins

I'm super sleepy and intended to go to bed close to two hours ago, but folding clothes and messing around on the internet stymied me. I'm sad that I'm so tired; I was equally tired last night and slept for nine hours, so I thought I'd be in better shape tonight, but even with a nap at five p.m. I'm still a mess.

However, today was fine; I went to the office, slogged, went to the gym and trained with Alyssa, slogged some more, and came home around five. I took my aforementioned nap, then walked to Pac Heights and had dinner at the bar at Tortilla Heights. Brainstorming Thorington was going swimmingly, and I had a pretty good breakthrough, but the bar was suddenly and unexpectedly swarmed by people doing shots, so I vacated and walked home. And perhaps that's why I'm sleepy - tacos + margaritas + a three-mile round trip walk over a steep hill was probably not the most energizing combination.

But now I must sleep so that I can be more interesting and more productive tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: