Monday, February 03, 2014

and she's watching him with those eyes

I'm miserably sick, as it turns out - which I suppose explains my general malaise yesterday, even thought I would have rather gotten back into the game today instead of waking up feeling like my head was going to pop off my body in a glorious explosion of blood and mucus. Okay, maybe 'glorious' isn't the right word. But I'm not feeling well at all, and it got worse instead of better throughout the day, which does not bode at all well for this week.

But I watched all of the bloodbath that was the Super Bowl, which involved making as many snarky comments as my voice (and Terry's tolerance) would allow. Terry and I were supposed to go out for dinner tonight, but in deference to the fact I can't breathe, we ordered Thai instead. And now I must go to sleep as I had meant to do three hours ago; it's pretty clear that I'm not going to go to work tomorrow, but I should get up in time for my morning meetings anyway so that I can attend them and then screw the rest of the day. Goodnight!

No comments: