Monday, February 17, 2014

biblical

I just looked at the clock and realized that I must go to bed immediately - I've got a brutal, annoying day shaping up tomorrow, and I need to reserve my energy so that I can enjoy some Olympics with Tammy (aka Tammmeh) in the evening. But today was pretty productive, if I ignore the fact that I had a bit of a freakout over my book. I woke up in time to meet Kathia for a 9am writing date, and I wrote three or four pages before coming home. Then I did some more work, journaled, showered, went out for a v. late lunch, came home, and napped for an hour and a half. And then I spent my evening doing a v. annoying bit of data monkeying while watching Olympics coverage...I suppose it could be worse and I could have done it while having my fingernails pulled out or something, so I guess I should be happy the Olympics were on to console me.

But now I must sleep since I have to leave by 6:45 tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: