Thursday, June 19, 2014

watch it burn as i touch your face

I failed to get enough sleep last night, and so that made hobbling around today feel a bit more annoying than it was yesterday. But I made it to the glorious south bay in time to train with Alyssa, and then I slogged at the office until fiveish. I also took a break to have a v. long overdue lunch with Regina, whom I hadn't seen in ages; we reminisced about India over an appropriately Indian lunch, so that was great.

But by five I was done, so I met up with Heather (aka dear respected madam) and we gossiped and caught up in a conference room for almost two hours. It was great to see her, since I was long overdue for a hangout session with her. But we parted ways at seven, and I drove back to the evil city, where I should have worked but instead had dinner with Terry at my favorite French place. We hadn't caught up properly since before I went to NYC, so this was overdue. And now I must sleep so that I can get stuff done tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: