Thursday, July 17, 2014

could not kiss, just regress

I should have been in bed an hour ago, but as I was still in my car an hour ago, that was an impossibility. Today alternated between euphoria and rage, as my days are wont to do these days; my commute was miserable, but my first few meetings were great. Then I had some general annoyances, but I destressed by working on the team puzzle (day two: we completed the border; only ~2200 more pieces to go!). And then a v. exciting thing happened: I had dinner with Walter (aka Harold, aka the Talbotross).

Walter was in town for a conference, and he stopped in Mountain View to see me on his way back to San Diego. We had a v., v. delightful time catching up, and it just made me miss him all over again. But sadly I cannot continue to reminisce about him, since I must go to bed immediately - goodnight!

No comments: