Saturday, July 05, 2014

this is gonna be the best day of my life

While I regret nothing about last night, and while having eight drinks, followed by potato skins at two a.m., followed by going to bed at 3:30 a.m. was all a fantastic idea, I'll admit that this morning was a bit tight than I would have liked. I only got three solid hours of sleep, followed by 3.5 hours of dozing, so today has been kinda brutal.

But I successfully showered, packed, did some work, got some coffee, and made it to Santa Cruz in time to take a precisely twelve minute nap before putting on a dress and going to the wedding rehearsal. Then we went to the rehearsal dinner, which was so fun that it was worth the absolutely treacherous driving conditions (up a mountain on a one lane road). Tammy, Shedletsky, Doug, and I reverted to form, and Daniel fits well into that form, so we had some utterly ridiculous conversations (particularly about which historical figures we'd go back in time to sleep with).

But speaking of sleep, I must go to bed immediately so I can function tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: