Wednesday, August 13, 2014

are we dancer

My day job is making a valiant effort to kill me, but I think I got through just about everything I needed to get through to feel fully caught up (ha) after weeks of travel/distraction/etc. I have one thirty-minute meeting and a couple of emails that I need to send tomorrow, and then I'm going to put my work laptop away and ignore everyone for a few days so I can enjoy the rest of my vacation in Iowa.

But today was good, albeit too busy; I woke up later than I should have, ate breakfast, and had meetings mostly nonstop from eleven to threeish. Then I went into town to see my grandmother, which was as depressing as ever. Then I came home, worked until supper, ate supper with the fam, and took a break from the laptop to watch a movie with them - [censored] had procured a copy of "Red 2", which I rather enjoyed. Then I came downstairs and worked nonstop for the last two and a half hours, which was good for productivity and bad for my incipient headache.

Now, though, I'm done, so it's time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments: