Sunday, August 31, 2014

[...]

Writing is still a stupid profession, but it was marginally less stupid today than it was yesterday. I'm still not done, but I'm getting closer. I wrote this morning from home, then grabbed breakfast, then wrote at Equinox (yes, I wrote at the gym - but the new one on Union Street has this awesome library-style lobby that was perfect for writing), then worked out. Then I showered and called my parents.

Unfortunately, after that I was less productive than I hoped; I went to Des Amis with the intention of writing all night, but my wine made me sleepy and my brain wasn't having it. So I came home and took a nap, thinking that would help...and it didn't. And so now I'm going to go to bed and get up early so that I can keep going with this - goodnight!

No comments: