Wednesday, August 20, 2014

i'd drive all night to keep you warm

Another v. long day at work, and I must go to bed immediately if I'm to function tomorrow. I gave Terry a ride to work this morning despite my desire to not talk to anyone at all, but luckily she knows me well enough that she didn't take offense when I told her I'd give her a ride if she didn't talk for at least half of it. Then I dropped her off, grabbed breakfast, and spent the entire rest of the day either talking to people or listening to panels. It was all fun, though; a couple of my author friends came for lunch, and dinner was delightful (I didn't realize the Stanford Park hotel was so nice, and it was one of the better conference buffets I've ever eaten).

But now, after driving people home again, and after doing some entirely necessary/unnecessary therapeutic online shopping, I must go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: