Monday, September 29, 2014

blast off

My brain is completely fried, and I'm beginning to doubt that it's possible to unfry it before Frankfurt. Le sigh. I got up in decent shape this morning and trained with Alyssa, which usually energizes me, but today it seemed to take every last bit of energy I had, and I never recovered. So I went through the day in a fog, trying to do the things I absolutely had to do while ignoring the rest. And then I came home, stared at the manuscript, ate some pizza, stared at the manuscript some more, realized I was too tired to do substantive edits, and so spent the last hour doing other necessary stuff instead (dedication, back matter, links, etc).

I begin to doubt that it's possible to publish before Germany, but hope springs eternal. So I'm going to go to bed now, wake up early, and write before work in an attempt to keep the dream alive. Goodnight!

No comments: