Tuesday, September 09, 2014

there's no sex in your violence

I was very very tired today, likely because I was awake from 3am to 4:30am-ish for no good reason other than that I somehow woke up and then immediately started churning through thoughts that made it difficult to fall asleep. That put me at a distinct disadvantage today...

... But I still managed to get to work, do some work, train with Alyssa, have lunch, grab coffee with a coworker (v necessary since the caffeine + break was probably the only thing that kept me thing today), and slog the rest of the afternoon. Then I survived an absolutely torturous commute, ate some tuna (dinner of champions), and finished sorting the clothes I'd cleaned out of my closet - not the task I needed to do, but the idea of looking at a screen to write made me want to cry, and Alyssa had ordered me to rest my eyes tonight anyway. Good advice, right? And now I must sleep (and hopefully sleep for real) - goodnight!

No comments: