Monday, October 20, 2014

can't go home alone again, need someone to numb the pain

I was, shockingly, productive at work. I KNOW. Unfortunately, between the hour and twenty minutes I spent getting there, the hour I spent getting back, and my general exhaustion from not having slept well last night, I wasn't very well-equipped to write tonight. I got home at five with the intention of writing like a madwoman - but instead I spent a couple of hours texting, chatting, calling, and generally reconnecting with real people rather than reconnecting with Thorington. Oops.

But tomorrow is another day, and since I can work from home in the morning, I'm going to indulge in my desire to go to bed too early so that I can get up too early and write before work, when everything is fresh and lovely and not distracting. Goodnight!

No comments: